Newfield Puritsky LLP aggressively represents plaintiffs and defendants in all forms of business litigation. With experience prosecuting and defending a broad range of business litigation in federal and state courts, we offer the knowledge of a large firm with the personal attention and efficiency of a small firm.
We work closely with our clients to identify how the litigation fits in the overall scheme of your business and life so we can develop an effective strategy and litigation plan that takes into account both your legal and business interests. If you are an individual or business whose rights have been violated, Newfield Puritsky LLP will aggressively and effectively prosecute your claims. If you are an individual or business that has been sued, Newfield Puritsky LLP will aggressively defend your interests in a cost-efficient manner.
Newfield Puritsky LLP handles a wide variety of business litigation matters for both plaintiffs and defendants including the following areas:
- Business contract disputes
- Business torts, including fraud and interference
- Partnership disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Collections on promissory notes, guarantees, and judgments
- Arbitration, mediation, and other alternative dispute resolution procedures
- Unfair competition claims (Business & Professions Code §17200)
- Intellectual property disputes